Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas and Candles

My Mom gave me the idea to put candles in our fire place that we never use. I got a 4x4, cut it up, painted the edges and got some candles on sale at Michaels. We love it, thanks for the idea! Jaida showing off her decorated trees! Jenna watching the candles.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Your house looks great Megan! You have to tell me how you did your lighted wreath on the front door! It looks so cool!

Behunin Family said...

Super cute idea- and I love your little trees! I need to get some so my kids can play with those and leave our big one alone! :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Your house is decorated so cute for the holidays. Love the candle idea! Love your trees

Our Family said...

I LOVE the candles in the Fireplace! You are so creative, I think I've figured out there is nothing you can't do...paintings, photography, airplanes, candle fireplaces....is there no end to your talent???!!!!

MiNdY said...

I love that youve gotten your house all decorated already!! It looks so cute! And I too love the candle fireplace idea! Ive been telling Cody I want a fake fireplace to just put candles in it! Are we sisters?
oh, and Jaida.. I love that dress! :)

Christine said...

Very cute decorations! I love the candles.