Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!

We've been having so much fun having Grandma and Grandpa out for a visit! The girls are Grandpa's shadow (Mom's happy for that, Jaida was her shadow for the first part of the week)! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner thanks to Mom and Dad! It was so nice to have my parents out and fix us a nice feast!
Isn't that a good lookin' turkey? :) The bird, but he's good looking too!


After dinner things started to get a little wild! Every other minute Jaida was asking Grandpa for a horsey ride, or to do the "turkey walk" (see last photo for the turkey walk).Mom and Dad started to get jiggy after the movie we watched, Return To Me, Jaida and Jenna couldn't just watch, they had to join in the fun...me? I ran for the camera.

The Turkey Walk, I don't know why they think this is so fun to get a nice wedgie...but they love it! Dad walks around holding the back of their pants so they're light on their feet.

Thanks Mom and Dad for coming out and spending Thanksgiving with us, thanks for cleaning, decorating, shopping, taking care of the kids, dinner, fixing up the yard...EVERYTHING! We love you both so much!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Don't you love parents??? I don't know what I would do without mine! They are always there to help.

Joey and Nettifer said...

What awesome parents you have! Glad you got to spend so much time with them and do so much fun stuff! What good timing to have a baby! I love seeing pictures of your mom and dad. I just love them!

MiNdY said...

HaHa!! I love it! Grandpa and his turkey walk.. thats a good lookin shirt he's wearing too. I wish I lived far away so I got to have a whole week of pampering from mopsy and popsy :) Okay okay.. maybe not..