Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Entertainers

With Russ gone I've been having the girls entertain Logan, and they've been doing a great job! They do like to get right in his face and give him kisses, not sure he likes that as much.
I love the cross eyed looks, they just make me smile.
His face is changing every day.
I loved Logan's face in this one, my hair kept getting in the way of the flash so Jenna is a little dark.

3 comments:

Christine said...

You are so lucky that your girls are so anxious to help. Carter just gets annoyed more than anything.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Where is Russ? Yeah for fun helpers! I am amazed at how much they love that baby! I don't ever remember playing with Jonathan when he was born

MiNdY said...

So fun! Logan is changing a bit! They just get cuter all the time! I hope everything is going good with Russ gone! Call me!