I got some "Knifty Knitter" hoops from the store a while ago because I thought Jaida would enjoy making a hat or scarf. We used it with some cheap yarn and she made a little baby hat for her dolls. I was at the fabric store Saturday morning and saw more yarn that would be fun to use to make some hats and scarves. I bought two colors of yarn for the girls and made 2 scarves and 3 hats (one was a test hat) while I listened to conference. I figured I would be sitting in front of the tv for 8 hours of conference, why not do something. Here's the end product, Jaida had to wear her scarf to school today.
1 comment:
Very impressive and very productive. Here some winter I guess. I have some loams I never use- bought never used once. Cant figure it out. Do you want them?
Post a Comment