Monday, October 8, 2007

4 weeks to go!

All along this pregnancy I haven't been keeping an exact count of how many weeks I've got left. People would ask me how many weeks I am and I wouldn't know, I'd just tell them when I was due. Well, now that I'm down to the last few weeks and it's getting harder to breathe, move, tie my shoes...I'm countin' down!

5 comments:

MiNdY said...

Oh my gosh!! Look how cute you look!! I think pregnancy is just so much cuter when you see it on other people than on yourself, thats me anyway. You look adorable and I cant wait to see my new cute nephew!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are so beatiful! Love your hair and your cute belly!

Christine said...

Megan, you look great!

Ashlee said...

You look great! But I know those last few weeks are killers- so let the countdown begin! We're excited for you guys... little boys are so much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

HI ITS LIANE... OHHH MY GOODNESS I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU GUYS IN SOOOOO LONG I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH. I CANT BELIEVE YOU PREGNANT:) THE GIRLS ARE SO CUTE AND JENNAS HAIR IS SO LON! THEY PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER ME BUT I SURE REMEMBER AND MISS THEM:( AND FINALLY YOU GET YOUR BOY HAHA!!