Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jenna Eve

Jenna is a silly little girl, her sweet little voice with a lisp makes me just want to hug her. Here is a little conversation earlier with her.

Jenna: Holding herself like she needs to go potty.
Mom: Jenna, do you need to go potty?
Jenna: Ahhhh, I I I I...have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Jaida learned that line for our Primary program a couple Sunday's ago, Jenna memorized it as well. She likes to say it every now and again, just to make sure she remembers.

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

LOL! That is so funny! Kids minds amaze me!

Carol said...

Too funny... Love the blog, Megan!!! So true that blogging makes you want (or need, rather) to take more photos--I panic if I leave the house without my camera anymore. : )

MiNdY said...

Now that is some faith!! Jennas so cute. I was looking through my scrapbook yesterday (that I swore I lost.. thank goodness its found) I wish I had a scanner to post some pictures. theres a few that remind me totally of Jenna. I think she is officially now my favorite neice.. just for that reason :) that, and her faith. haha