Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swimming!

 We had a really fun time swimming last night at my brother's neighbors pool. 
 Trevan the acrobat.
 Bub's went down the slide so many times!  He loved it and was fearless about jumping off into the water!

 Bub's starting to spin, and coming out backwards...so funny...he LOVED it!


 The girls loved doing their own thing in the shallow end.  I loved diving into the deep end off of the rocks around the edge, and finally went down the slide a few times and even jumped off the waterfall a few times.  Such a fun night!

4 comments:

Mauri said...

Sorry we missed the party! We never heard the definite plans. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I can't believe Logan went down the slide all by himself!

Jessica said...

That's one awesome neighbor's pool! I think I want to buy the house next door!

Laura said...

Wow! That is SOME pool! We miss you guys....can't wait til you're back home!

Carol said...

Man, I can't believe anyone has a pool like that in their backyard! Crazy fun!