Monday, July 12, 2010

Kayaking

 We met up with Julianne today and went to this little swimming hole down the street to let the kids play in the water and do a little kayaking.  It was such a great little place!  A little sandy beach and shallow area for the kids to play.
Devon, the master outdoors man!


 So, I decided to get in and give it a turn...I was just heading off when I heard bubby say "Mommy!"  I started to turn around and saw that Julianne was all wet with Bubs.  Julianne said as soon as I started leaving Bubby said, "I'm coming Mommy!" and DOVE into the water!!  What a nut!!  Of course, Julianne saved him, thank you J!!  I guess all that swimming the other night has made him a little more confident!  


 Cousin Alyssa got to come with too.
Julianne, that was so much fun, we all had such a good time!  Thank you!

1 comment:

Russ said...

I think we will have to attach a permanent life jacket to Bubs.