I made this shelf years ago and got the idea to use it for our FHE
shelf from my SIL, Mauri. My wonderful sister Mindy sent me some vinyl
for our FHE shelf...sure it took a month, but it was definatly worth
the wait! ;) I cut out some wood to make the "tags" painted them
black and mod podged the circles on the front. It makes Family Home
Evening nights feel so official. We love it.


3 comments:
LOVE IT! It is beautiful. But I have to tell you that you have guaranteed another kid because you only did 5 pegs! Ha, Ha... :)
You did an awesome job! I can't believe you made that shelf! I think I might need to come spend a week with you and maybe some of your talents will rub off on me! :)
Love it!!! wish I had some crafty in me lol
Post a Comment