Saturday, May 22, 2010

DiNoSaUrS...at the Zoo!

 I don't want to name names, but MELANIE wanted to go to the Zoo to see the dinos yesterday.  :)
I thought, sure, what a great idea...until we got there and it was pouring rain!
 We braved the H2O, mud and the crowd to see these scary guys!
 They were a little too scary for Logan, he wouldn't get anywhere near this guy for a picture!
 This was the BiGGesT dino there, and let's face it, Logan didn't want anything to do with it...up close anyway!
The sun came out at the end which helped warm us up.
All in all, it was cool to see the dinos move and some of the would squirt water.  Plus, it was fun to be with friends!

5 comments:

Mauri said...

Those dinosaurs look very cool. The T-Rex is awesome! Too bad it rained on you. I love the picture of it pouring rain.

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my gosh! We are flipping out at those dinos! We have got to see them! That is so awesome! Even in the rain!

Kendra Goodrich said...

Looks like fun (stinks that it rained though)! When we went there Levi couldn't get enough of the dinosaurs, I think he thought they were real.

Ashlee said...

Funny we went to the museum that day and Ava really wanted to do the zoo instead... but I told her it was way too rainy. :) You guys are brave!

Mel said...

Thanks for not mentioning any names....:) You guys were troopers! All I can say is crazy what you will do for your Dinosaur crazed son on free dino day at the zoo! We had fun hangin' with ya!!