We took a drive to Mt Pleasant today to see Grandma Staker. It was a quick drive and I was so happy to see her again. We haven't been down to see her in her house for years, this trip was long over due.
Along with loving Grandma, the kids loved all the snow! There was still quite a bit of snow on the way down.
We took a tour of the outside of the house and I took some pictures of the kids while we were out.
We had lunch with Grandma and chatted for a few hours then headed back up north. I love to listen to Grandma laugh, she is so sweet and kind and always has something good to say! We love you Grandma!
4 comments:
So happy that you guys got to make that trip. She truly is one of the sweetest ladies in the world.
I love how jenna is STILL wearing her flip flops, even when climbing on snow banks! Crazy girl! :-)
LOVE OUR GRANDMA! Lucky you seeing her. I am sure she loved having your family visit.
Oh this just makes me want to go visit. Really - how did we get so lucky to have such a great grandma? And let's face it - no one makes pancakes like she does. No one.
Post a Comment