Tuesday, March 30, 2010

B Strong 5K and Fun Run


One of the highlights of our trip to Utah this past week was helping with the B Strong Run, it really was amazing to see so many people there to support and help out!
We started out early setting up by 7am, people started showing up by 8:30.
It was really cold, but the sun came out and it turned out to be a really nice day!

The runners ready to start!
I ended up running in the mile run with the girls, then came back to help out.
Matt, Sara and the boys. Thanks for letting us stay over with you the night before, we all had a blast...especially Jenna sliding out of bed! Thanks again!
The one who put this all together, my sister Mindy! I am so proud of her, she did such an amazing job making all of this happen! I think I was as nervous as she was about the whole thing!
We had the most amazing face painting artist there, the kids were lined up the whole time to get their faces done!
Bounce houses, slides, clowns, auction, t-shirts, bracelets, snow cone machine, fire fighters and of course the whole reason for this, Bronson! What a fun day...and a huge success! Kudos to you, Mind and all who helped, thank you so much!
You can see all the pictures from the race HERE.

No comments: