Green drink consists of: spinich, carrots, lemon, lime, apple, banana,
pinapple, peach, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries...and any
other fruit you have to throw in! Which reminds me, I forgot the
oranges! Blast!
This is a direct quote from Jenna whilst drinking this goodness, "Mom,
this is good!"...a few seconds later, "Mom, this is REALLY
good!"...takes another swig, "You should make this EVERY DAY!"

3 comments:
My kids won't touch the stuff. For that matter, I won't either. I'd rather eat my veggies than drink them. :)
I make that stuff too! I usually only do spinach and strawberries and a just a little yogurt. So good! I'll have to try making with lots more fruits.
Good for you, mauri, I just don't ever eat them...but when they're in a drink I actually get them in my system. :) I've had more spinach in the past few months than in my whole life.
Post a Comment