We drove to Idaho Friday night so we could be to Great Grandma Lowry's 99th Birthday party in Rupert. It was so good to see her again, and everyone else that came! The last time we saw her I was about 4 months pregnant with Logan.
I loved that the kids got to see their Great, Great Grandma again!
Our family with Grandma.
After the party Uncle Matt and Uncle Mike got their airplanes out for a show. It was my first time watching them fly, pretty fun!!
We missed Mauri, Chase and Aria!!
3 comments:
oh my gosh, a flood of memories came back to me when I saw her! I can't believe she is still alive! That is awesome and she looks so good! What a fun trip!
are there more homes now out there?
We sure wish we could have been there too! It was fun having you guys all over on Sunday. You need to come over and play again!
Aren't old Grandma's awesome?! Sandy and I are going to see Grandma Ladd for her 106th. It's so cool that you were all able to be there with her. I'm sure she loved having you all there.
Post a Comment