I got to have a sweet, sweet visit with Bronson today!
My sister Mindy took her computer up when she visited this morning
so I could see this handsome little guy!
It was so, SOOOOO good to see him up and smiling!
We got to chat for an hour, what a blessing technology can be!

This just melts my heart, Mom Sara getting to hug her sweet son!

Auntie Biddy, who made this whole morning possible!
Thank you, Mind for going out of your way
to get me there!

That's right, this little guy is ready to march right out of that hospital.


What a BEAUTIFUL sight! It was so fun to watch, listen and see
for myself everything going on. Love you guys!!
5 comments:
WHOO HOO!!! I wish I could have been there to see it all.
I LOVE it!! I'm so glad we have such amazing technology that I could just take you right in with me! :D LOVE LOVE LOVE that little miracle B Boy!
That is so awesom - go aunt biddy and aunt bugud - no more being manic!! - Julianne
That is so cool!
Thank you for sharing all of this. I don't even know your sister and both Tad and I have been crying and praying for that little boy and the family. We are so happy that now we can rejoice with you all too. It has put a completely different perspective on things for me. It's hard to complain about having to do 7 loads of laundry when I see the challenges other people so beautifully deal with. I am so happy all is going so well.
Post a Comment