Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MIRACLE BOY!

Photo by Sara Staker
Can I just express how EXCITED I am right now?!! 11 days I've been crying at the drop of a hat, but today I have been sobbing tears of JOY...tears of GRATITUDE! We have been witnessing a miracle! I can not even try to express my feelings of gratitude for a loving Father in Heaven who has heard our pleas and has sent blessing after blessing...until it is a full blown MIRACLE! I know He is REAL, He hears our prayers and He loves each of us...how grateful I am to feel his love and His hand in my life!

I am so grateful for prayers of faith from all over the WORLD for this sweet little boy! Keep them coming, we can witness even more mighty MIRACLES! Keep it up Bronson, we love you all so much!

Read more HERE.

Also, Sara's friend Jane has some WONDERFUL ideas of how YOU can help the Staker Family. Check it out HERE.

3 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Hi! It's been years since we have talked.. We hung out when we were in High SChool for a bit.. I ran across your blog.. I am heartbroken but so HOPEFUL for your sweet nephew.. I have tears running down my face reading her story and your updates. It's amazing how many tender mercies we see in life! Praying for you ALL! Loves!
Jenn Lloyd Tukuafu :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

Megan, I am just wAiting by the computer for any updates and by far today's was amazing! I can't even imagine what your family is going through. Love you tons and I will keep praying. What a true miracle from god!

The Gathering Place said...

Yeah! We are all excited to hear some good news.
JoAnn