Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bronson update

B just had an AMAZING exam! He was wide awake, deeply focusing on
me, Sara and Ian the nurse. Cried. Coughed. Gaged. Wiggled.
Stretched. All thedoctors and nurses are in awe. Find a quiet
private place and thank our Father in Heaven!

Meg


2-3-10 1:30pm

From my sister Mindy: Just leaving the hospital. He's still doing well.. He was asleep when I was there. They had just given him a blood transfusion because he's been getting low but he's still doing good.. Progressing. They are hoping to take the breathing tube out today and have a goal to remove a tube-a-day! He's breathing partially on his own right now. He's so sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so Awesome! I am so happy for you guys.

Thanks for the update, that makes me feel better.

The power of the Gospel, it is TRUE!!!!

MINDY

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I'm glad he's doing so well. Heath and I were shocked and deeply saddened by your earlier news. We will keep praying that he continues to improve.