Sunday, January 3, 2010

Advertise This Challenge

This past week we've been trying to do some advertising with pictures we take. I haven't had my whole heart into it, but came up with these three, that happened to be all the kids.

I'd just like to say that Jaida named herself "The Bull", I was thinking more along the lines of "The Butterfly" or some other cute thing. She makes me laugh.

I made Bubs a new apron from Russ' old pants to hold his tools he got for Christmas. He thought it was pretty fun to be able to carry them around...I just think he looks too cute in it!

The snow started to come on Tuesday, I wasn't planning on using this photo for the challenge photo, but thought of it after I took it. The kids sure miss the snow, wish it could have stayed a little longer!

4 comments:

Mauri said...

Those turned out really cute. The one of Jaida cracks me up!

Mel said...

so cute as always....Jaida looks so funny...she is trying to be so serious :) and Jenna collecting snowflakes: priceless!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the challenge. I was stumped! I will be back at it for this next one though.

We have soooo much snow, finally, I'll share if you want!

Lori said...

Megan, I am so glad that I found your blog. I always hear about you from your Dad but now I get to see for myself. Darling family and of course you are still just as talented. Don't you think we need family reunions for us out of staters?