Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tram-tastic!

I don't even remember what day we did this last week, but it was beautiful! The kids had been wanting to ride the tram for a long time, so when we had to go pick up my camera from being fixed we stopped by for a ride. We parked at the bottom and rode up to OHSU.

The kids LOVED the 2.5 minute ride up to the top!

We went inside and got a cup o' cocoa to share...

...and enjoyed the view! I stayed a healthy 5 feet away from the 175 foot DROP OFF, the kids on the other hand enjoyed getting very close to the edge.

After the tram we drove down the street to the Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch, we missed BR.

I must say this was one of the best days with the kids! The couple sitting behind Jaida stopped me as we were leaving to tell me how well behaved my kids were. They seriously talked to me for a good minute about how they couldn't believe how well behaved they were. I was feeling so proud, it brought a tear to me eye!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I've never ridden the tram...looks like something my boys would love!
I'm not surprised by the couple's compliments--your kids are so great! And you're a great mom!

Joey and Nettifer said...

That tram looks so cool!
I love days like that when everything goes so good and the kids are behaving so well! GOod Job Mama!