"Signs of the Season - Welcome Fall Challenge"
This is one of the first things I pull out of storage at the beginning of Fall. It's a rope wreath I made years ago, to me this is a definite sign of the season.
Welcome Fall" An unmistakable sign that fall is here, changing leaves..JPG)
Colorful drives through the country..JPG)
Halloween decorations go up.
This is a small pile of leaves in the front yard, I loved the colors.

The sun was out for a little bit this afternoon, the leaves looked so cool with the sun shining through them!
OK, really, this is the last picture of a leaf! This picture tells what really happens here in the fall...rain.
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I actually did the challenge this week, but I haven't gotten my pictures up yet. Maybe later today. I love all the leaf pictures. What's the next challenge?
I have enjoyed seeing your pictures posted to facebook of these... and now seeing them on here.. and not on my phone, Im even more blown away! You have taken some INCREDIBLE shots Bug! Love it!
Post a Comment