Mom, Lynette and I went for a drive out to the Oregon coast for a girls day out! We drove out to Cannon Beach, down along the coast to Cape Meares and Oceanside, Tillamook and lots of towns along the way!

We stopped to take some JuMpInG pictures at Indian Cove, we have so many, they were so fun!

That's right, that's my Ma getting some AIR!

Me trying out my kung fu moves!

That's right, Cottonwood High Cheer Squad 74-75!


Such a fun day! The weather was PERFECT! Thanks Big Russ and Mel!
3 comments:
I'm jealous of all the fun you are having! I LOVE Cannon Beach!
I so love the coast! One my favorite trips i have ever been on!
It made me so happy to see your mom jumping! I love her!
Jealous! What I wouldn't give to be at the beach right now. I love the jumping one of your Mom, too awesome!
Post a Comment