Saturday, September 12, 2009

Keith Urban Concert

Last night I went out with the girls to the Keith Urban concert! I showed up to dinner to find Tanya had made shirts for us, and an awesome poster (which Keith totally saw and acknowledged), SWEET!


We had floor seats!

We talked to a security guard before the show and he told us Keith was coming out into the crowd. We were ready and went right over to the little stage!

That's right, he walked right in front of us and I gave him a nice pat on the back! He was quite sweaty!

He sang 3 or 4 songs here and we were loving every second!


This is my favorite shot of him.

Tanya with Keith, in heaven!

Little Big Town opened for Keith and came out to sing a song with him in the middle of the concert.
Such a FUN NIGHT!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

This was such a FUN night!!!!
I loved every MINUTE. Thanks for the great pictures.

Carol said...

What a fun concert!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jenny said...

That is so cool! I love Keith Urban! Awesome seats to boot!! I'm so jealous! Sweet pics!

Kristen said...

So fun! I love your shirts!!