Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where's Waldo Challenge

This past weeks challenge was "Where's Waldo", we were supposed to pick an object and place it in every photo. I chose one of Bubby's trucks because I like how bright it is.

Truck on a head.

Truck in a tree.

Flower truck.

Truck on a rock.

Truck in a fountain.

Lunch truck.

Monster truck.


This weeks challenge, S.P.A.D. "self portrait a day"

4 comments:

Mauri said...

Very cute! I love Jaida's eyes in the first picture. Self Portrait a day challenge? No one wants to see my self portraits! :)

Anonymous said...

WE love the trucks!!! Especially Monster Truck.
How did you do the fountain??

meg said...

Dear Anonymous, I had my friend Melanie drop the truck onto the fountain while I took the picture.

Mel said...

wow, love the pic with the truck on the fountain.....whoever was your counterpart and could get their hand out the pictures at lightening speed is amazing!