Friday, July 31, 2009

Blueberries

My friend Mel and I loaded up the kids and went to pick blueberries this morning. I haven't picked blueberries since Michigan, I was glad to get back.
I ended up picking just over 9 lbs of 'em! I can't wait to make some smoothies, pancakes and muffins with these babies.


Mel's 10 gallon bucket that ended up being 2 gallons. :)

The kids got to see a snake, a dead mouse (that Logan touched, sick!) horses and lots of spiders and bugs. Nature.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Okay, I don't think you need to share the fact that I have measuring issues or faulty depth perceptions or whatever is wrong with me :) Make sure you bring me a blueberry smoothie :)

Mauri said...

A dead mouse? Lovely. Those blueberries look awesome. I've got a bunch of blackberries that I need to make some stuff with. Thanks for the comments! :)

meg said...

It's all good Mel, I have name remembering issues. We've all got to have something, right?