Berry pickin' this morning, blueberries to be exact. I'm glad I have a remote for the camera, and yes, I did actually get berries in my bucket 9 lbs worth.
BR says I look sad, must be because I have to take photos of me this week. haha It's actually pretty hard taking photos of myself with a tripod!


The calm in the midst of a storm. At the church last night with the Young Women making thank you cards, thanks for being such great sports girls!

This weeks challenge: "Name that tune..."

2 comments:
Don't be sooo shy. Now that I am older and doing the scrapbooks I wish I had alot more pictures of myself when I was young! I don't have hardly any pictures with my Mom, or my babies, or when I got married, etc. So you better take more pictures this week of yourself. You can just keep them private so you will do it! I'm just saying.....You'll be sorry one day!!
Very fun! I love the black and white and your shadow picture. What's the new challenge?
Post a Comment