Could I have a little less sass please! Look at that eyebrow! This little angel got into some big trouble today. I came downstairs to find her playing with the little camera, I immediately asked her to put it away. When she brought it to the counter the lens wouldn't retract, it won't take a picture, won't let me view pictures, it's stuck! Breathe, Megan, breathe! Maybe wonder boy BR can fix it, keeping my fingers crossed!
5 comments:
uH oH! That little one is a stealthy sneaker, huh? Hope you get the camera fixed. Ours is still not working right---sounds like a lot of the same problems! Good luck!
Whoa - that is sass in a can. Here's hoping lens retraction is back. Soon!
Yikes, I hope the camera can be fixed! Love the picture, such a little sassy thing.
Was Russ able to fix the camera? I hate it when my camera is on the blink! Good Luck
YIKES! She is a sassy one.
I miss you and my beehives already. Tell them hi for me OK?
Post a Comment