
Note to self: Spring Break is not a good time to go to an indoor play area with the kids, especially on a cloudy, rainy day.
Actually, we all had fun! We got there right after they opened and it was already busy, by the time we left it was out of control! Logan was so cute, he was so excited to run around and play in the little kid area. I think there may be hope with him going to Nursery by himself...if there are some toys he likes there. The girls were so sweaty and hot after running up and down this thing. I was so mad at myself for forgetting the camera, I've gotten out of the habit and need to get back in!
2 comments:
gotta love out of this world ; ) I love those letters too on etsy- so cute!
My boys would freak! What is this place? Looks so fun!
Post a Comment