My friend told me about this place yesterday. I had to check it out and loved the cute letters. I need more spring stuff in my house! Just thought I'd share.
Saturday I wanted to try the freezer paper stencils I've been seeing on other blogs. I had so much fun with them I didn't want to stop! They are so easy to work with and can even be reused. Here is where I got the idea for the freezer paper stencil.
The chick and egg bobble head is awesome. And I love the crisp, white Spring letters. You could probably whip some of those up in a couple minutes! :)
You did such a great job on the shirt! I've had the freezer paper stencils on my want to do list for awhile. I've had the freezer paper sitting around, but haven't found the fabric paint yet. What kind of paint did you use? We have a Hobby Lobby and JoAnns in town and they only seem to have Rit dye or fabric puffy paint.
Kristina-I got the paint at JoAnn's, it took me a while to find it! They have so many different places they keep paint! I should have asked, but didn't see anyone to ask. It is "FolkArt" brand of paint. I was very happy with the black and blue paint, the white needs a couple coats especially on the darker colors. Have fun!
So cute! I love that shirt. I'll have to try this out. Very cute spring letters. I need to take my valentine's stuff down and see what I've got for Easter.
5 comments:
Those shirts turned out great! Can't wait to try it with the girls...
The chick and egg bobble head is awesome. And I love the crisp, white Spring letters. You could probably whip some of those up in a couple minutes! :)
You did such a great job on the shirt! I've had the freezer paper stencils on my want to do list for awhile. I've had the freezer paper sitting around, but haven't found the fabric paint yet. What kind of paint did you use? We have a Hobby Lobby and JoAnns in town and they only seem to have Rit dye or fabric puffy paint.
Kristina-I got the paint at JoAnn's, it took me a while to find it! They have so many different places they keep paint! I should have asked, but didn't see anyone to ask. It is "FolkArt" brand of paint. I was very happy with the black and blue paint, the white needs a couple coats especially on the darker colors. Have fun!
So cute! I love that shirt. I'll have to try this out. Very cute spring letters. I need to take my valentine's stuff down and see what I've got for Easter.
You are just so cool! I want to be crafty like you!
Post a Comment