Friday, March 6, 2009

Name Game


I'm getting ready to sell my paintings on the website "Etsy", and am so excited to see how it goes! My SIL Mauri is helping me out with getting it set up and ready to go. I'm trying to come up with a name, my art blog is called "Art With Dimension"...I'm not attached. So, if you've got a super fancy name in mind, let me know!

**Update: I've decided on "Studio M, art with dimension" for my name. Since I sign the art with an "M" I thought I'd use that in the name. Thanks for the ideas!!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hmmm, "Art Mart"?

Just kidding...

MegzArt

ArtsyEtsy/EtsyArtsy

Or I like the Jenna-isms:

"Snoofy" or "Skabetty" or some other special little nonsensical kind of word that is special to you and will stand out from the crowd.

The Gathering Place said...

I love your art! I like the name mentioned above, MegzArt. It has a ring to it. Good luck!
JoAnn

Lynette said...

How about MegzArt with Dimension.
Since it does have dimension to it.

Good Luck it will probably sell well.