I was in charge of Family Home Evening last night and have been wanting to do this for a long time. I rounded up some pictures of grandparents and printed them out on photo paper for each of the girls. They got to color in their trees and then glue the pictures on, they both love them so much. Logan colored on some paper, and the table for a bit and then started throwing crayons, he loved it. Speaking of Logan, he gets SO excited when he sees crayons or pencils or the magna doodle, I think we've got a budding artist!
Enjoy.


PS: If you too would like to do this I can email you the tree, you'll have to find your own family pictures...I guess you could use mine, I know they're beautiful. ;)
4 comments:
Very cute! What a great FHE idea. Can I steal your tree? :)
What a fun idea! You are a creative mother.
Love,
JoAnn
I could use some of your pictures! Thats SUCH a cute idea! I love it! What a Mom!
How cute! I need to catch up on my blogging.... Love Wii party - looks like she had a fun day! The Sunday pic of the kids is so sweet! Logan is really getting big!
Post a Comment