Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Say It Ain't So!

Many of you know how much we love this place, we got some sad, sad news yesterday that it's going away! Now what are we going to do with our Friday nights?



I forgot to include what Jaida said yesterday after I told her the bad news.

Mom: I've got some bad news! CV is closing!
Jaida: What?! Why?
Mom: Not enough people know how AwEsOmE it is.
Jaida: I will make posters so that everyone will know to go there!

Today she mentioned making posters again, she is serious.

7 comments:

Russ said...

I have no reason to live in Oregon after tomorrow at Noon.

Becky said...

Bummer! I'm sad for you guys and we only ate their once. Have I mentioned how great the Washington side of the river is?

Mauri said...

Sorry to hear that. What's the deal? I hope you guys find another family favorite restaurant to take its place.

Jenny said...

So Sorry! That's a good reason to move back isn't it??

april said...

meg! i am right there with you! i am so sad ... i am sure i am going to go thru WITHDRAWLS!!

Christine said...

That is so sad! I wonder why it's closing. That is so cute though that she wanted to make posters!

Megan said...

You guys are so great! Andrea told me you had blogged about this, but I didn't know if I really believed her. Well I went through her blog and yes you did blog about Costa Vida. Thanks for keeping us going over the past couple of years. We are sad we had to close the doors but we have some great souveniers (sp?) for your family. Thanks for being our #1 fans. Megan and Dustin Cochran