The weather has been so lovely lately we had to get out and enjoy it again! Sunshine and blue skies are a nice change! We had to go back to the park to get some wiggles out, Logan loved the slides!
.JPG)
Jenna loves the slides as well, doesn't she just look fabulous in her Halloween socks? We really need to get her some new socks!
3 comments:
hopefully the weather will be good this weekend so I can go to the park with you.
Jealous! We did have a pretty nice day a few days ago, but definitely not park weather. At least we got to get outside for about an hour. I shoveled and chiseled away at the ice and the kids rode their bikes and scooters around.
sorry we didn't meet you...we left for the beach a day earlier then we were planning so I was busy packing and loading the van and forgot to call you....let's get together this week.
Post a Comment