Monday, January 19, 2009

Day At The Beach!

Today Russ had the day off and we decided to head to the beach, we had debated on what to do and we're all so glad we chose the beach! Look at this BeAuTiFuL weather!! It was so nice we had our jackets off and our feet in the sand.



Logan had the best time playing in the sand! I got a video of him crawling down a little hill and at the bottom he did a face plant...but, his tongue was sticking out so he got a mouth full of sand! He didn't care, he loved every second.


We took one picture of the family with the timer, it turned out pretty good for ONE shot! :)

Russ and the girls catching some air.


I had to join in the fun!
After soaking in some much needed sun we drove a little closer to Haystack Rock.

We actually climbed up on the rock for the first time.
We ate at Moe's and then played on the beach before our drive back.

We decided this was one of the best, if not the best time we've had at the beach! So glad we went!

10 comments:

Clara said...

Looks like so much fun! Wasn't it freezing though? Helena and I went to the park and I was frozen after 20 minutes!

Carol said...

Aw, fun! I'm so jealous! We should have gone too...those gorgeous sunny days are so few & far between out there. Great photos!!!

Laura said...

Looks like you had a great time! Was this your first time eating at Mo's??

Joey and Nettifer said...

what an awesome day at the beach! Can I just tell you how much i love Moe's- I crave their clam chowder. Man i love oRegan! So fun!

Jenny said...

How fun! (Love the new family picture!) It's cold and smoggy here... yuck!

Andrea and Kasey said...

so fun- great photos. we were down near Tillamook, I couldn't believe how nice it was!

meg said...

Clara-it was nicer than the time we went in August! We were so lucky to have been there on such an AWESOME day!

Mauri said...

Beautiful! I wish I was there. I love the shots with the sun behind you. Logan looks so happy! I love your new family picture.

MiNdY said...

SOOO much fun!! I love all the pictures! I cant wait to go there!!

Mel said...

glad you had so much fun! wasn't the weather just perfect!