
In honor of the show I've been working out a little harder each morning and have been cutting back on so many sweets. I've lost a few lbs so far and am determined to keep it up!
On a side note, the SuN has been out the past couple days and it's been so nice to get out and do something! We went to the park yesterday and Logan was so fun to watch, he just crawled up to the BiG slides, backed up and went down backwards on his tummy! He was giggling pretty hard and had a big smile on his face! We'll have to go again today WITH the camera!
6 comments:
I'm totally with you! I was so sad after tuesday's show though, but I agree that it is SOOOO much better than last season. By the end of last season I was SOOO ready for it to be over.
and seriously meg you look GREAT!
Oh, and I LOVE the "funnies" on the sidebar. You have the cutest girls!
Biggest Loser rocks- except I'm ready to kick that one lady off who made Bob so mad. Totally inspiring.
I saw the first show this season and I haven't seen any since. I totally need to catch up because I really liked the people this season. I too am trying to be better but I had a little slip up when Mike went out of town. I always turn to the sweets when I'm stressed out!
Good news, Maur, you've only missed one show, you'll be caught up in no time.
I'm with you - that show is SO inspiring! Made Steve and I want to join the gym - so that's what we did Thursday night!
Post a Comment