Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lesson Learned

I made the mistake of telling Jenna this morning that I was going to cut her hair tonight. She thought she'd help me out and give it a try herself. She even came down stairs and showed me after she'd done it but I didn't see THAT side! I told her it was nice, because she had put a headband in it. I didn't realize it until I went upstairs to get in the shower...big chunks of hair on the floor! GASP! I came back down and had to survey the damage. It could have been much worse, she could have cut off a whole pigtail like her Mom did when she was a kid! I called my friend Emily and she had us come over so she could help us out, ThAnK YoU Emily!

She doesn't look too happy in these photos, but that's mostly because she doesn't like being around other grown ups. She was actually VeRy happy about the whole thing!



Here she is when we got home, little miss happy StInKeR!


A view from the back, I'll have to take another photo after I style it.

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok one of my greated fears! I would die if Madelyn cut her hair off!

Mauri said...

I feel your pain!