In an attempt to get Jaida "Emergency Ready" we have taught her our home phone number and she has memorized it. I'm not sure this is such a good idea. Just after she learned her number she is getting phone calls from her classmates. I'm not sure 5 calls a night is acceptable for a 6 year old! Can you hear that? Oh yes, that's my big ole foot comin' down!

You don't need to remind me, I know I'm in trouble with this girl.
7 comments:
Well whatever she is saying on the phone she looks intense! Also one of my friend's daughter recently said, "Mom, I'm at the top of the popularity ladder but one wrong move and it's over." Impressive - I don't think I have ever been at the top of the popularity ladder.
Ha! That is funny! Good luck with that one!
Might I suggest that you wait a L-O-N-G time before letting her get her own email address??
Jaida must be at the "top of the popularity ladder" (hilarious phrase!). Watch out!
Oh - she is such a GIRL - I love it, and I love that big foot of yours.
Check out Brandon's new adventure - and pass the word along to help us advertise.
lehisanta.blogspot.com
Take it as a good thing. She has lots of friends that love her and want to talk! Can't complain about that. Little social butterfly. Now when the principle is calling... Then be worried :)
I'm sorry, PRINCIPAL
Hee hee! I love that you have such a girly girl who is so social and fun! We all can't wait to watch her grow up! And just remember, she has a loving Auntie Sara who needs a little girl-company if you ever need a place to ship her off to! :)
Post a Comment