I was playing with Photoshop yesterday and sent this picture to Russ, we got a kick out of it. Then, I showed it to Jaida, when she saw it she was so excited...just the thought of having a twin of herself was so thrilling to her! I guess when we took these photos we didn't think about us both holding Logan. haha Too bad, I love the colors in this shot.
6 comments:
I finally got photohop elements on my laptop. I have got to try this. I love it!
Very funny. Now you just need clones of yourselves to take care of all those kids!
HaHaHa!! Must be the evil Twins that arent welcome to stand with the rest of the family when getting their picture taken. "you guys.. you just go walk back there!"
You are so clever Megan! Your skillz still amaze me :0
Beautiful colors - and love the little bridge! (Mindy's evil twin idea is pretty funny!) Can you picture yourself with 3 more?
Okay, that is a little crazy :) When are you going to take our family pics?
Post a Comment