Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family Picture Day

I decided it was family picture time again, so we packed up the camera, tripod, and our best smiles and headed to the Nike campus. It was BeAuTiFuL!!! The trees are starting to turn, the sun was shining and the wildlife was out. It was hard to get all the kids to just look at the camera so many times, I really needed a person to get every ones attention. But, a few were salvageable in Photoshop!



This was our very first shot, should have gone home after this...


Most pictures looked like this...hahaha! I really wish one of these turned out though, I loved the location! I may have to go back...next year!


Right after pictures we headed to Jaida's soccer party, after the party was her game...it was a busy day!

9 comments:

Claudette said...

Meggles they are darling - My favorite is the first one on the bridge, very cute. (love it cropped square too)

Joey and Nettifer said...

OH I love them! You are so good and I love the last one. Classic! What a beautiful family you have!
The place is perfect!

The Benches said...

Cutest. Family. Ever.

Seriously.

Love the photo shoot!

Unknown said...

You're family is growing up so fast. I remember tending Jaida in Nauvoo when she was about 8 mos old! Where has the time gone. Crazy!!!!!!!
Auntie L
Beautiful Pictures

Jenny said...

Love the pictures! You still amaze me....

Mauri said...

Very cute pictures. I love the colors in the one of you guys sitting on the rocks, but I also love the bridge shots as well. Such a cute family!

MiNdY said...

Good Job!! They do look awesome!! Beautiful colors!! I love the last one. Jaida and Russ doing exactly what their supposed to! Now what happened to the rest of you. oh haha

Ashlee said...

Such a great place! I've never been there- we should go, it's so pretty! I like the crazy bottom shot, it's so real life. :) Send that for Christmas cards for sure.

Mom and Dad said...

Too BEAUTIFUL, what a gorgeous family you guys make! These pictures will be perfect for the christmas card, you just have to decide which one is best...good luck with that! We took family pictures outdoors on that very same day. How ironic.