We love this time of year, the fall colors, crisp air, pumpkin patches and Halloween. What could be better than dressing up and going around to get free candy?
I finished these "Halloween" letters yesterday and put them up, love it.
and you didn't make a second set while you were at it :) i definitely need some of those for my fire place......thanks for the idea :) you would think i would have a ton of halloween stuff with gracie's birthday on that day but unfortunately we are a little lacking in that area....
Your Halloween blocks are the cutest ones out there!! Better then rod works! Love Auntie L I saw the cutest idea on Family fun They took mini pumpkins, painted them black and but eyes ears and wings on them and they are the cuest bat-o'lanterns. go to familyfun.com
10 comments:
and you didn't make a second set while you were at it :) i definitely need some of those for my fire place......thanks for the idea :) you would think i would have a ton of halloween stuff with gracie's birthday on that day but unfortunately we are a little lacking in that area....
Very cute! I love your pumpkin guy on the left, I really should finish mine one of these years. :)
I REALLY need those Halloween letters, or something like it! Will you share your skillz??
What good would my skillz be if I didn't share them, let's make a date.
Your Halloween blocks are the cutest ones out there!! Better then rod works!
Love Auntie L
I saw the cutest idea on Family fun They took mini pumpkins, painted them black and but eyes ears and wings on them and they are the cuest bat-o'lanterns. go to familyfun.com
SuPeR CuTe, of course I wouldnt expect anything less than Perfect!
That looks cute! You decorate so good! Im excited for halloween!
Dah-ling, just darlin'!
meggles you crafty little devil :)
So when I get a mantle (we're redoing our fireplace right now!) I am having you help me make these! They are too cute!
Post a Comment