Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Race Track

I re-painted the drawing table I made for the Jaida for Christmas years ago to be a race track. I bought some red kid chairs at Ikea and it looked really bad against the pink flower top of the table. Russ gave me the idea to make a race track for Logan, since this table and chairs will be in his room eventually. The girls love the race track too...and I even saw Russ taking his Hot Wheels for a spin the other day!


6 comments:

Bybee family said...

Oh, that is SO cute! What a great idea! So did Ikea have any cute kids chairs that would be good for pictures?

MiNdY said...

WaY cute!! You even painted a crowd! Adorable! Lucky kids, to have sic a talented mom!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Very cute! You can tell he is a fan already! I like how you added the stand of people watching the race. Nice touch!

Laura said...

What a great idea, Megan! You are so amazingly talented!

Mauri said...

Miss Creativity strikes again! I love how he was pushing his car around on the grass, he'll get it one of these days. :)

Sara said...

So so cute! My boys would all love it, too! Great idea, Big Russ! And way to go making it happen, Bug!