Thursday, September 25, 2008

Girly Girls

I am a Tip Junkie junkie, this idea was on there yesterday and I thought it looked cool so I saved it for the girls to see. As soon as they saw it they wanted to do it! Last night I tried it on both of them, and Jenna wanted me to do it again this morning.
Jenna, this morning.


Jaida, last night

7 comments:

Carol said...

Now see, this is why I have boys...I don't think I could do that and get it to look that good! Very cute!

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

So cute! I could maybe try that one on Landen. His hair is getting long enough! Ha! Ha!

MiNdY said...

SuPeR CuTe!!! I need to try that on Lys.. thanks for the tip junkie tip!

Joey and Nettifer said...

You even do hair! I cant' keep up.

So what is this tip junkie? I guess I am just out of it. I will have to try this on mads.

Mauri said...

Very cute! I could never get Michela to sit still long enough for me to try that on her. It's hard enough just to get her to pull a brush through her hair in the morning. Sigh, I guess I'll just have to wait until Aria's hair grows out.

Sara said...

Ohhhhhh! So so cute! Now why can't I get Kaden and Trevan to let me do stuff like that to them? NO FAIR! (Okay, actually in honesty, I guess I am GLAD they won't let me! I'd worry if they did!) :)

Claudette said...

that is so dang cute - i on the other hand will not be showing my girls - i am not much of a hairdresser -