Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beds

I built these beds over the weekend and finished them last night, I put them together this morning! I am so pleased how they turned out! I painted them a creamy white, and re-painted the side table to match. I had to take pictures because I know it wont look this good every day.


Shout out to Ted, for letting us use his planer and to Big Russ for watching the kiddos while I worked on them.

11 comments:

Kris Tina said...

fresh from pottery barn - these look fantastic!

MiNdY said...

SuPeR CuTe!! Nice work Meg!!! Now can you make two more?

Laura said...

So beautiful Megan! You are amazing---Aaron was so impressed when I told him what you were doing!

Lynette said...

What color did they used to be??
I till can't believe you made the beds. I want to make a kids table like the one you made for your mom. So when are you coming to help me do that??

meg said...

Lynette, these are different beds that I just finished making this past weekend.

Ah, I thought you were coming out to see me?!? Then, we can make a table for you with my tools that I already have here. :)

Jenny said...

Megan, you are absolutely amazing! Those turned out so cute!

Christine said...

Who are you?!?! Are you kidding me!?!? You are so freaking talented! I wouldn't even know where to begin!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Megan those rooms are adorable! I love them and I can't believe the beds have foot boards and running boards. YOu are so talented!

I am still working up the courage to make me a chest - One day hopefully before the baby comes, because I have two that I need to put stuff in. Maybe this weekend. I will have to keep you posted.

Mel said...

They are absolutely beautiful! You are AMAZING!

Mauri said...

Nice work Meg! They looked so beautiful. Where did you get all of these mad skills!? I love the quilts too. The room is so cute and girlie. :)

Sara said...

Hey, these look oddly rather familiar (minus the multi-colored paint job of the ones we built for the boys! I guess great minds design alike, eh?)

Anyway, they look sooo great! Way to go you uber-talented girl! They look like they are right out of Pottery Barn! (And a whole heck of a lot cheaper!)