We were planning a trip up to This Is The Place with the hubbies, but found out it closed at 5, so the ladies went up earlier with the kiddos. It was a really cool place, I haven't been since I was a kid, and I don't remember much. There was tons to do!
A train ride started us off.
Weston

Jaida inking the newspaper press.
Grandma got all the grandkids ice cream, here is Weston fighting off his cousins!
Jaida in the saddle room.
The grandkids minus Aria and Gage
Logan
Me and the kids

Grandma getting ready to cut Jenna's hair in the barber shop.
We had to stop at the Staker cabin!

Thanks for a fun day girls!
2 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize there was so much to do at that park! Fun! I was just telling George last week that I wanted to go there...little did I know how much fun we were missing there!
I had no idea that was even a park! Sad, huh? Logan looks huge!
Post a Comment