The first Tuesday we were here we went to the outdoor movie in Lehi. Julianne and Kristy got a nice spot staked out for us, thanks guys! We had so much fun with you!
The next night was the BBQ and Boutique, thanks for dinner Grandma! Logan with Grandma and Grandpa.
I saw these cute shelves I better get to making...which reminds me I need to buy the hooks at RodWorks!
First off, you're hired on some shelving- those are so cute! Second, I'm a little bitter we have no Rod Works and their website isn't great at all. I've never been there, but I've seen some stuff and... well, I'm bitter. That's all. Oh, and Tai Pan, too. (If that's how you spell it- I'd know if I could shop there!)
1 comment:
First off, you're hired on some shelving- those are so cute! Second, I'm a little bitter we have no Rod Works and their website isn't great at all. I've never been there, but I've seen some stuff and... well, I'm bitter. That's all.
Oh, and Tai Pan, too. (If that's how you spell it- I'd know if I could shop there!)
Post a Comment