Sunday, July 13, 2008

Swim!

The family got together at Matt and Sara's house for a grandkid photo, after dinner and photos we got to go for a swim at their neighbors pool! Yes, this place is just steps away from their back door! We were celebrating Kaden, Trevan and Chase's birthdays, HaPpY BiRtHdAy boys!

Here's a nice shot of Russ coming down the slide with Jenna.


The fam, minus me I had to feed Logan, then I went in...it was nice!




Grandma holding Logan, thanks for the help!

6 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Wow - I should say nice pool. I want one!

MiNdY said...

I am going to have to steal pictures again! I didnt get any and wanted to so bad! This pool is WAY too nice to not blog about it.

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

I can not believe that pool. It is so awesome. Looks like you are at a resort or something!

Ashlee said...

That's in someone's yard?!? Did I read that right? WOW! SO much fun!

Bybee family said...

Wow! A water park in someone's backyard! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Christine said...

Wow, that place looks so cool! I'm so jealous. That would be so fun to have that in your backyard!