Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Drive

We drove back to Portland yesterday, we left SLC (well, Lehi) at 8am sharp. We only stopped a few times and got here in record time, 11 hours 53 minutes.

Multnomah Falls


Columbia River


Russ taking pictures while driving, shame.


Logan playing with Jaida's ball she got from school, he LoVeD it! He would giggle and laugh so hard when we'd throw it around the van! All in all it was a nice drive, the kids did awesome!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

glad you made it home safe and sound and the kids were good on the ride home. Sad I didn't get to see you this time! Darn it!

Mauri said...

I was happy to see you guys got home safely. Nice driving time! That new Vini Van is pretty zippy.

Ashlee said...

So glad to have you home. That drive is SOOO long and boring! I never thought of a beach ball to bounce around- lots of fun! I'm glad you guys got to stay so long- that way the drive doesn't seem too bad. :)

Christine said...

WE are making that drive in a couple of weeks and I'm dreading it. We won't even have the kids!