Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random

Here are a few random shots I got off my big camera today. Jaida is getting to be quite the photographer, she took this of me and Logan.


Before church we took a quick shot of the family.


Mom got these "U.S.A" letters for all the women in the family, we had a little paint party to get them painted, thanks Mom!


Jenna out on the back swing eating her Popsicle, she and Jaida LoVe getting dressed up in the "fancy dresses" Grandma has in the basement toy closet!


Jenna showing her stuff

2 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Megan, you trip looks like it has been nothing but a lot of fun and a lot of family - love it! I love seeing pictures of your family - yours is one of the best! Love all the pics!

MiNdY said...

Love all your posts! I am totally stealing a bunch of your cute pictures! :) Ive loved you being in town! Its been so much fun! I will be so bored when you leave ;)