
Jaida on the first trip, her pants were so dirty when we got home...they still are after being washed!

We were right by the river on the first trip, it was so beautiful!

Gage

The boys looking at each other

Jaida, Jenna and Alyssa

Mindy walking the log across the raging river!

The gang on the second trip up...

Big Russ and Logan

Jaida

I had so much fun taking pictures of our entertainment for the night (Cody, and Mike and Matt too on the 2nd trip), I took so many pictures and a bunch of videos.
This is Cody jumping over the fire, from one side to the other on his back tire.

Matt showing off his skills riding with one hand...ooooohhh!


This is Cody jumping from the table to the fire pit, out of control!

Cody in the background and Mike on the table...thanks for the show boys!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Wish my family would do cool stuff like that!
they have some good skills wow and the mountains look so nice!
Thanks for all the fabulous pictures and the update on all your adventures1
13 posts since I have been gone..you have been busy! Glad you had so much fun...we need to get together soon!
That was so much fun. I love the pictures of the guys on their bikes.
Post a Comment