

I'm in charge of one of the projects for our craft night coming up in the fall. This is what I came up with. I like the little splashes of color and the option of leaving the mirrors in or taking them out for pictures. I just photoshopped some pictures until I find some that I want to put in.
11 comments:
Super Cute! I am so jealous!
again ... you are my HERO :)
Are you kidding me. Meg, open your own store already!! Seriously, you do everything so fast, like its no big deal. Come to my house!
Love it! I agree with Mindy, open a store!!
Way cute. Can the rest of us do it? In one night?!? Love it-
Oh silly girls! I DO have a store, it's called my house, if you'd like to buy anything come and get it!
Ashlee- Of course you can do it in one night, I'll be teaching it! And, you'll probably have time to spare!
Way cute! You need to come design for our ward. We don't have that cute of stuff!
I LOVE IT!!! Did you buy the frames or make them. I'm absolutely positive I know the answer to this, but thought I'd ask anyway. :)
Melanie- I baught the frames at Ikea, $3 each then mod podged scrapbook paper over them and added a bit of glaze around the edges. Super easy!
What kind of glaze did you use? This is exactly what I'm looking for for the new house we're moving into! Thanks!
Kellie,
I used Ralph Lauren Faux Technique Glaze, color Smoke.
Post a Comment