Sunday, June 22, 2008

We Made It

We made it to Utah, and even beat our old record time, only 12 hours 5 minutes! I must say Vinnie Van came through for us, it was so nice to kick back and enjoy movies, music, stimulating conversation and the views.

I'm stealing pictures from Russ' blog, until I get my own onto a computer.

7 comments:

Tolyk said...

i bet you posted blogs during the drive!

Sara said...

Glad good little Vinnie is coming through for you! So excited you are here! :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for making it and what a nice trip in a new car! I bet the kids loved it!
can't wait to see you guys!

Mel said...

Who knew you looked so good driving a Vinnie Van! Have a great time! We will miss you here!

angie said...

k i hope seeing us is in your plans. i'm glad you made it safely. lets plan to get together. have a lovely time with your family.

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

I can't believe you gave into the mini van! I still refuse!

Russ said...

The mini-van is awesome, I am thinking about getting another one for me... but it's only called, a Mini... :) Muah ha ha ha ha ha!!!